12.11.2016

Love, Life, & Light

Happy Sunday,

The other day, after having a conversation with an old friend, it made me really reflect to where I was at the beginning of the year, a couple of years ago and how I am now. I can say that I am proud of my growth but there is more to where I am currently at. I’m ready to elevate myself, and not really physically, but mentally and spiritually. I want to really learn and understand what it means to love and to live. I want to become someone who exudes light wherever I go. I want to be completely comfortable with who I am, as well as proud. I want to understand my worth without having approval from anyone else. I want to be me.

I had three posts set up for the next 3 weeks detailing my plans and my goals, but realizing what I want this blog to mean to me, I minimized it all down to one simple post. I will:
  • Make sure I take the time to write and reflect to promote positive growth
  • Read new books and my Bible – at least per month
  • Live a more simplistic life – understanding what/who is important to me
  • Focus on my health and all that I am bringing into my body
  • Remember that everything great takes time

I can’t fully say I know how I will do everything, but I do know that by taking it day by day, manifesting my goals and consciously making the effort, I can only receive light in return.


This all comes with the journey.